FOUR CORNER DESERT ADVENTURE
Stone guards & Wine yards
ABSOLUTE MUST-DO-THING WHILE IN DUBROVNIK (OR IN NEUM, KORCULA AND PELJESAC PENINSULA)
GET OUTDOORS, HEAD TO PELJESAC PENINSULA WITH US to get you started! Why not mix up with some fun outdoor adventure combined with gastronomy extravaganza and wine tasting? Enjoy wine, oysters, lamb and veal prepared with Mediterranean herbs under the iron bell. Peljesac peninsula offers marvellous options for the off-road adventure. It is well known for unspoiled natural beauties, culinary offerings and the best known Croatian red wine Plavac mali. Climb magnificent mountains, walk through the woods and enjoy its scents, sounds and colours with unforgettable panoramic views. Peljesac Peninsula is now coming into its stride as a travel destination. Travelplan offers a unique “story-based” wine tastings and off-road adventure in attractive Cabrio bus where our expert guides and we guarantee an experience you’ll never forget.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRIP:
Four Corner Desert Tour takes you to explore beautiful and remote Peninsula Peljesac destinations which include sightseeing of over 5 km of Ston city walls and inspiring sight of the Brijesta bay and surrounding islands.
First stop is at over a 1000 year old Ston city walls with magnificent view of Mali ston bay, Solana (saltern) and shell cultivation centre. Continue to Marlais vinery, our 1st corner for wine tasting and a snack.
From highest peak enjoy the most spectacular panoramic view of sea and mountain before arrival to Konoba Feral in Brijesta, our 3rd corner for lunch of lamb and veal prepared with Mediterranean herbs under the iron bell with glass of red or white famous Peljesac wine.
Free time for walking or swimming according to the Tour participants’ wishes.
The 4th Corner is with the family Radić at konoba Stagnum and a traditional local Ston cake Makarulli. Bone appétit! 🙂
Ater visiting all four corners of our gastronomy extravaganza and wine tasting adventure, enjoy the sunset on the Adriatic horizon, share the camaraderie of your fellow adventurers and say goodbye to your new friends… until the nex time! Live the Vines 🙂
- STON – medieval 13th century city famous for salt pans and medieval city walls built in the time of the Dubrovnik Republic to protect the salt pans from the Venetian invasion – second largest preserved fortifications in Europe
- PONIKVE – small private vinery of the Marlais family – taste their famous “Plavac mali” red wine and local Mediterranean liqueurs – presentation of the family products
- PIESTATA – family oyster farm – oyster tasting, wine and presentation of oyster growing
- BRIJESTA – secluded bay – a beautiful setting that coaches can not reach – lunch in konoba – lamb and veal – drinks included – free time for swimming, hiking and relaxation
- SPECTACULAR SCENERY and amazing views, ancient vineyards and olive groves, clear waters and wildlife
TRIP INFO: CABRIO BUS WITH THE DRIVER AND THE GUIDE
- MEETING POINT: your hotel or another place of stay – pick up
- DISTANCE: 80 km
- STAFF: drivers and guides
- FITNESS LEVEL: not necessary
- AGE: minimum age is 18
We can offer you complete packages, travel plans and travel ittineraries and the whole range of planned trips for your clients searching for unique experiences and wanting to spend their vacation on the beautiful Adriatic coast or any other part of picturesque Croatia or some of the neighbouring countries.
Feel free to contact Travelplan Dubrovnik and we will either arrange our ready-made excursion or circuit package for your clients or will create a new travel plan in accordance with your specific wishes.
You may reach Travelplan via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype easytravel007 or call us on +38520313195, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. CET