FOUR CORNER DESERT ADVENTURE
Stone guards & Wine yards
ABSOLUTE MUST-DO-THING WHILE IN DUBROVNIK (NEUM,KORCULA AND PELJESAC PENINSULA)
GET OUTDOORS, HEAD TO PELJESAC PENINSULA WITH US to get you started! Why not mix up with some fun outdoor adventure combined with gastronomy extravaganza and wine tasting? Love wine, oysters, lamb and veal prepared with Mediterranean herbs prepared under the iron bell. Peljesac peninsula offers marvelous options for the off road adventure. It is well known for unspoiled natural beauties, culinary offerings and the best known Croatian red wine Plavac mali. Climb magnificent mountains, walk through the woods and enjoy its scents, sounds and colors with unforgettable panoramic views. Peljesac Peninsula is now coming into its stride as a travel destination. We offer unique “story based” wine tastings and off road adventure in attractive cabrio bus where our expert guides and we guarantee an experience you’ll never forget.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRIP:
Four Corner dessert tours takes you to explore beautiful and remote Peninsula Peljesac destinations which include sightseeing of over 5km Ston city walls and inspiring sight of the Brijesta bay and island surrounding.
First stop is at over 1000 year old Ston city walls with magnificent view of Mali ston bay and Solana and shells cultivation centre. Continue to Marlais vinery 1st corner for wine tasting and snack.
Second corner includes tasting oysters and local ‘’Ostreum’’ Champagne at Shells & fish Dido before we continue our tour to Brijesta for lunch with unlimited wine juice water and dessert :-).
From highest peak enjoy the most spectacular panoramic view of sea and mountain before arrival to Konoba Feral in Brijesta 3rd corner for lunch of lamb and veal prepared with Mediterranean herbs under the iron bell with glass of red or white famous Peljesac wine.
Free time for walking or swimming according to participants’ wishes.
Corner 4t h family Radic at konoba Stagnum and a traditional local Ston cake Makarulli (Bone appétit) 🙂
Enjoy the sunset on the Adriatic horizon, share the camaraderie of your fellow adventurer and say good by to your new friends… Live the Vines 🙂
- STON – medieval 13th century city famous for salt pans and medieval city walls built in the time of the Dubrovnik Republic to protect the salt pans from the Venetian invasion – second largest preserved fortifications in Europe
- PONIKVE – small private vinery of Marlais family – try famous plavac mali wine and local Mediteranean liquers – presentation of the family products
- PIESTATA – family oyster farm – oyster tasting, wine and presentation of oyster growing
- BRIJESTA – secluded bay – beautiful setting that coaches can not reach – lunch in konoba – lamb and veal – drinks included – free time for swiming, hiking and relaxation
- SPECTACULAR SCENERY and amazing views, ancient vineyards and olive groves, clear waters and wildlife
TRIP INFO: CABRIO BUS WITH THE DRIVER AND THE GUIDE
- MEETING POINT: your hotel or other place of stay – pick up
- DISTANCE: 80 km
- STAFF: drivers and guides
- FITNESS LEVEL: not necessary
- AGE: minimum age is 18