Highlights of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Slovenia, Italy
Below you will find one of our group tour packages that have been developed especially for clients interesting an most popular circuit 7-12 days combination based on cultural and adventure program, beauty of national parks, reach cultural heritage and historical monuments.
The diversity of activities on the coast and on the islands offer numerous possibilities that give us chance to create a completely new scale of our products, professionally adapted to clients wishes and profile.
We will be happy to customize a package for your group according to participant wishes with arrival or departure to/from Venice – Vienna – Ljubljana – Sarajevo – Montenegro ( Podgorica – Tivat ) – Belgrade – Zagreb – Pula – Zadar – Split & Dubrovnik.
We will be happy to work with you on itinerary programme in order to provide you with an unforgettable experience among wonderful Dalmatian landscapes.
Group Packages are based on a minimum of 15 passengers.
Contact our office to check available dates for hotel accommodation and rates for your group!
Venice - Bled (300 km)
- Arrival at Venice airport
- Transport to beautiful Bled Lake, situated in the Julian Alps.
- Welcome drink and check-in at hotel
- Lunch ( optional )
- Visit to the Bled Castle and boat ride in the traditional “pletna”-boat, an old-fashioned wooden rowing boat, to the only Slovenian island where there is a church with its famous wishing bell.
- Options include taking a carriage ride around the lake or going to one of the patisseries to taste “Kremsnite” cream cakes, a delicious local desert, symbolic of Bled.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
Bled - Zagreb (150 km)
Departure for Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, and sightseeing: the medieval castle, numerous Baroque buildings, picturesque bridges spanning the Sava river.
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the Cathedral, the two high bell towers of which have become the symbol of Zagreb; St.Mark’s Church with its unique and picturesque ceramic-tile roof featuring Croatian coats of arms; the Stone Gate, the entrance to the Upper Town; the Lotrscak Tower.
Lunch at restaurant Vinodol
Free time for walking around, shopping, etc, depending on participants’ preferences
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel